Monday, May 17, 2010

J'aime Paris



The city of love, lights, fine French men, beautiful women, crêpes, boulangeries, Le Tour Eiffel, quiche, fromage, croix monsieur, vin in every shop or restaurant you enter. I love Paris.
First impression, Not so much. What’s the hype about, I thought to myself. I'm basically in Manhattan but everything is in French. Wrong. Later that night of our arrival into the beautiful city, we decided to explore and fully engage in acts of tourism. With a map in hand, we went upon the city via le Metro and got a taste of Au Printemps, Place du Nord, Arche de Triomphe, and plus more!
My conclusion, Paris is not a replica of N.Y. In Paris lies beauties and intricacies only natural to a European culture. Demi-sec and Parfait.

J'aime Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment