Friday, May 21, 2010

Bring da Beat Back


I'm sitting here in International Business, looking at the Powerpoint presentation pretending to be busily taking notes. The class is interesting but I've also diagnosed myself with a mild condition of ADHD. SO, I can't pay attention for prolonged periods of time. Its been almost two hours sitting in class, so yea. My Attention Span is Gone.

So far, we've travelled to Collonges-sous-Salève France, hopped across the border to Geneva, Switzerland, took a train to London, UK, rode the EuroRail to Paris, France and finally piled on a bus to Bracknell, UK. Talk about road trip.

So now we are still located in Bracknell, the country town. Not much to see or do except walk up the road and grab some fish and chips which L and I did yesterday. We also took a 8£ trip to Reading. Not Reading, PA but Reading, UK. It was a nice trip. I didn't shop. I like to browse, bargain, then purchase. So I'll keep looking around for better prices.

Today, we're going to Windsor Castle. Hopefully the lovely Queen is home and will grace us with her presence. :yea right: Chances of us ever seeing the Queen are zero to none. The crowd will also probably be unbearable, considering the hordes of people standing outside of Buckingham Palace on Tuesday.

In honor of a good day, I'm wearing a busy polka dot ridden button up, and complimentary polka dot tights with navy shorts. Sounds crazy, I think its cool.

Ciao!

Oh yes, and plans are in the making for a day trip to Scotland!!! Bring out the kilts and keg--I mean bagpipes ;)

Photo from: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/27243.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment