Monday, May 17, 2010

A good friend is hard to find



"a good friend is a connection to life- a tie to the past,a road to the future,the key to sanity in a totally insane world"

One of my good friends left the quote above on my Facebook wall.

Maybe because of my lack of sleep and mild cold, it took me a while and a couple times reading over to fully grasp it. A good friend is:

A connection to life. A good friend is someone that inhabits your present life.
A tie to the past. Someone who you share memories with.
A road to the future. Someone included in your journey of life, who helps bring you to a promising future
The key to sanity- Simply said. Someone to keep you sane in the roller coaster of emotions and events in everyday living.

By becoming good friends, we too can attract good friends.

Live, love, and learn

Side note: The picture is completely random, because I AM random! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment