Monday, May 31, 2010

I've been a bad....Blogger


I can't believe its been 4 days since I've returned to America. I have yet to blog about my last moments in Europe.

I'm killing the joy of the stories by summing it up, but basically:

I gave England a second chance, and formed a sweet sort of puppy love crush with it. BUT and I repeat BUT my true affection and heart remains in Geneva. I miss that place. Paris comes in 2nd place in this twisted love affair.

Best Moment: Guilty Confession: my best moment had to be the day I explored the world of _______. (I'll leave you to guess)

Worst Moment: Some of my not so fun times were spent in England.

Bracknell is a trip's way from civilization. It took us a 45 min. walk, 16£ roundtrip to London, and a miles worth of walking, not to include the further expenses of Underground transportation and shopping of course.

Paris mon amour is just what I expected. Beauty, Love, Inspiration.

Geneva was an even greater treat. Bel Air opened my eyes. The tram took me places I'd never been. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment