Monday, May 24, 2010

Hi, I'm Spontaneous. Nice to meet you.

About a month ago, I made a very spontaneous decision to come to Europe. I'd always wanted to study abroad in South America but I also wanted to graduate on time. So the trip to Europe kinda shot up out of the blue. There was already a trip going to Brasil and Chile with the Spanish studies tour, but at the time there were also earthquakes tormenting the Earth so I figured it was in my best interest to stay away from South America.

My roomie told me one random afternoon that she saw a poster advertising a Europe trip and there was one spot left! So I ran to the Business department and signed up with less than a month to go.

Now after 21 days traveling Europe, its down to our last 3 days, and I'm-----going to Scotland!

Made the final decision this afternoon, and I'll see where it gets me!

No comments:

Post a Comment